Golfing at the Darrington Golf Club
Nestled amongst an attractive blend of mature trees, gently rolling fairways and lakes, MYGC opened in 1993. Steve Marnoch who designed the course saw the potential of this beautiful site and its unique location being a stone’s throw from Leeds, Wakefield and Pontefract. We offer you a warm welcome to our private Club at just over 6300 yards, which provides an excellent and enjoyable test of golf whether you are an experienced golfer or a relative newcomer to the sport.
Darrington Golf Club facilities include:
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Buggy fleet available for hire
- Brand new 23 Bay floodlit driving range designed by Mike Walker with the assistance of our Head Professional, Aran Wainwright – opens August 2015
- State of the art custom fitting technology with Flightscope
- Experienced tuition including video analysis from PGA qualified Professionals
- Stoneacre Golf Academy
- Pro–Shop offering a wide variety of products at attractive prices.
- White Tees 6308 yards Par 70 SSS 71
- Yellow Tees 5877 yards Par 71 SSS 68
- Red Tees 5454 yards Par 72 SSS 72