Golfing at Darrington Golf Club
OPEN WITH RESTICTIONS - VISITORS, GUESTS AND SOCIETIES NOW ALLOWED. 4 BALLS REINSTATED.
Club Captain 2020 - Terry Rose Lady Captain 2020 - Trish Hill
Well done to our Captains of 2019/2020 Glyn Baker and Janet Moody for managing to raise a staggering £5,200 throughout their captaincy. Supporting prostate cancer and Yorkshire Illiostomy and pouch society. A fantastic achievement that you should be proud of and thank you kindly to all our members and visitors who supported their work over the past year.
Nestled amongst an attractive blend of mature trees, gently rolling fairways and lakes, Darrington golf club (formerly known as Mid Yorkshire golf club) opened in 1993. Steve Marnoch who designed the course saw the potential of this beautiful site and its unique location being a short 'drive' from Leeds, Wakefield and Pontefract. We offer you a warm welcome to our private Club at just over 6300 yards, which provides an excellent and enjoyable test of golf whether you are an experienced golfer or a relative newcomer to the sport.
Darrington Golf Club facilities include:
RANGE OPENS FROM 8am to 8pm (last basket 7.30pm)
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Buggy fleet available for hire
- Brand new 23 Bay floodlit driving range, developed in association Mike Walker Golf
- State of the art custom fitting technology with Flightscope
- Experienced tuition including video analysis from PGA qualified Professionals
- Stoneacre Golf Academy
- Pro–Shop offering a wide variety of products at attractive prices.
- White Tees 6335 yards Par 71 SSS 71
- Yellow Tees 5931 yards Par 71 SSS 68
- Red Tees 5454 yards Par 72 SSS 72
Fairway Flyovers and Information
All 18 holes can be viewed on the gallery page