Society Golf Days
Creating a day to entertain and build relationships with customers is a challenge, where impressions count. Our professional golf planners here at Darrington Golf Club will ensure your day runs smoothly from start to finish. They will work closely with you to design and manage a unique tournament with every detail considered, from the moment your guests arrive, to enjoying the 18 hole championship standard course, through to drinks and food options and even after dinner speakers - your guests will be left with a positive experience with your company at the forefront of their mind.
Summer Fees 1st May until 30th September
Winter Fees are 1st October until 30th April
Weekend tee times for visitors are from 1.30pm
White Tees 6404 yards Par 71 CR 71.8 SR 127
Yellow Tees 5936 yards Par 71 CR 69.2 SR 125
Red Tees 5454 yards Par 72 CR 72.0 SR 132
On-course, we can arrange:
- Pre round briefings
- Attendance of PGA professionals
- Preparation and checking of scorecards
- Competitions including longest drive, nearest the pin and so on
Off- course, we can arrange:
- Golf Event Management with Online Tee time allocations Individual / Group professional Lessons
- Custom fitting Sessions utilising our state of the art Flightscope system
- Invitations & guest list management
- Arrange and provide tournament prizes and assist with prize presentation
- Organise the photography for your golfing event
- All food and drinks provided
- After dinner speakers
- Our well stocked Pro Shop is available for all your prize requirements at excellent prices.
To book your society golf day with us, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01977 704522.