Golfing at Darrington Golf Club
Club Captain 2022-2023 - Steve Fluen | Lady Captain 2022-2023 - Pauline Fluen
Nestled amongst an attractive blend of mature trees, gently rolling fairways and lakes, Darrington golf club (formerly known as Mid Yorkshire golf club) opened in 1993. Steve Marnoch who designed the course saw the potential of this beautiful site and its unique location being a short 'drive' from Leeds, Wakefield and Pontefract. We offer you a warm welcome to our private Club at just over 6300 yards, which provides an excellent and enjoyable test of golf whether you are an experienced golfer or a relative newcomer to the sport.
Darrington Golf Club facilities include:
WINTER TIME RANGE OPENS FROM 9.00am to 18.00pm (last basket 17.30pm) WEDNESDAYS AND SATURDAYS OPEN LATER AS BAR/CLUBHOUSE CLOSE.
SUMMER TIME RANGE OPENS FROM 8.15am to 21.45pm (last basket 21.15pm)
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Buggy fleet available for hire
- Brand new 23 Bay floodlit driving range, developed in association Mike Walker Golf
- State of the art custom fitting technology with Flightscope
- Experienced tuition including video analysis from PGA qualified Professionals
- Stoneacre Golf Academy
- Pro–Shop offering a wide variety of products at attractive prices.
- White Tees 6335 yards Par 71 SSS 71
- Yellow Tees 5931 yards Par 71 SSS 68
- Red Tees 5454 yards Par 72 SSS 72
Fairway Flyovers and Information
All 18 holes can be viewed on the gallery page